1992 FORD F150 XLT – The Good Old Boys Truck complete with a Digital Rifle safe
49,125 Original Miles from New
This a One owner truck from new purchased in Texas, has only been in Illinois for the last 2 years, always garage kept and the bedliner and underneath are in very good condition with not even a sign of surface rust.
It’s a factory 300ci 6-cylinder engine with reliable E4 OD Auto Trans complete with Fuel Injection, Power steering, air-conditioning that works and Power Brakes.
Regularly serviced and maintained by Ford from new and has many extras and recently spent $3,800.00 on new parts for the truck.
New Items in the last 2 years
- Full tune up with plugs, wires and cap
- Oil changed and filter
- Performance exhaust with Header
- New alternator and battery
- All new hoses and belts
- New front-end bushings
- All four shocks have been replaced
- New Tires fitted
- New Brakes all the way round
- Digital Gun Safe fitted in rear under seat
- Dual fuel tanks and transfer switch works correctly
- New windscreen
$ 6,899.00 OBO