1951 Chevy Club Coupe
Were selling the 51 Chevy for a friend of ours who’s husband passed away and this is the only reason the car is available for sale, as it just sits in the garage and she would like to see it driven.
The Chevy was well loved and has had a lot of money spent on it over the years, it really needs nothing done to it unless to personalize to suit the new owner.
The car runs, drives and sounds great, it has been fitted to a Chevy S -10 Chassis to modernize the ride and handling other than that it its all 1951.
The previous owner fitted a new bullet proof 350 crate engine and new auto trans to add reliability to its awesome stance and performance.
This 51 Chevy is a great car, it has all the looks and performance to attend cruise nights and car shows on a regular basis with the family or friends.
The Bright Red paint is really nice driver quality and has ghost flames that are very subtle on the hood and front fenders, some really nice hand striping that was done several years ago sets this Chevy car apart from others.
This is no trailer queen and whilst being a driver it will stand tall with the other beauties at a show or local cruise nights with the family.
- Near new 350 Chev Crate Engine 291 HP fitted with new Holley Carb, block hugger headers, new large bore dual exhaust and Power Steering
- Rebuilt Turbo 350 Trans with Lokar Shifter fitted
- New Aluminium Radiator with Thermo fans fitted and over ride for warmer summer days
- New Disc brakes kit fitted with booster and dual circuit master cylinder
- S-10 Chassis fitted and modified to suit the 51 body – done right and car steers and runs nice
- Front end rebuilt with 2 inch dropped spindles and coil overs
- Rear end replaced with Camaro 3.73 gears and lowered 4 inches
- Nice Aluminum racing wheels and good tires fitted with mini tubs in the rear so larger wheels can be fitted if required
- Dummy spot lights and Lakes pipes fitted
- Interior is very nice in gray velour no damage, rips or tears
- Seat belts fitted, LED Tail Lights and HID Head Lights fitted
- Performance gauges and Tach fitted for piece of mind when you out cruising
- Billet steering wheel, tilt column and billet door and window handles complete the tough look
- Corvette Chrome Grill insert fitted looks very nice
- All glass is in good condition
- Upgraded stereo and speakers for tunes
The car is in our Wilmington Classic Car Museum and is being sold as is, the price does not include shipping, taxes or fees that may be applicable on your State requirements.
Please call Mike 779 801 1305 with any questions or for additional photos and information thanks for looking.